1. Summary Health Statistics for the U.S. Population. U.S. National Center for Health Statistics. Series 10, Number 259. December 2013. https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/se ries/sr_10/sr10_259.pdf.
2. Indiana State Department of Health. Chronic Disease and Injury in Indiana. 2012.
3. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Multiple Chronic Conditions—A Strategic Framework: Optimum Health and Quality of Life for Individuals with Multiple Chronic
Conditions. Washington, DC. 2010. Accessed July 26, 2018.
4. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Leading causes of death and numbers of deaths, by sex, race, and Hispanic origin: United States, 1980 and 2014 (Table 19). Health,
United States, 2015. https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/hus/2015/019.pdf.
Accessed July 26, 2018.
5. Gerteis J., Izrael D., Deitz D., LeRoy L, Ricciardi R., Miller T., Basu J. Multiple Chronic Conditions Chartbook. AHRQ Publications No, Q14-0038. Rockville, MD.
6. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The Power of Prevention. 2009. https://www.cdc.gov/chronicdisease/pdf/2009-Power-of-Prevention.pdf. Accessed July 26,
7. National Alliance for Caregiving (www.caregiving.org) and AARP (www.aarp.org). Caregiving in the U.S. 2015 Report.
8. Johns Hopkins University. Chronic Conditions: Making the Case for Ongoing Care. December 2002. http://www.patientnavigatortraining.org/course2/documents/making_the_case.pdf
MANAGE YOUR POLICIES.24/7 ONLINE POLICY ACCESS.
Need to make a payment or check on a claim? With the Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance Online Account Manager, you can get the information you need - when you want it. Have more questions? Contact Customer Service by phone or email.
Welcome to Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, where you're part of a much larger network.
Your annual membership provides everyone in the household (children to age 25) access to savings and discounts on purchases, travel, hotels, vehicle rentals, airport parking, theme parks, tickets to attractions and events, and more.