What information is helpful to have when I report a claim?
- Policy number
- Date, location and description of the accident
- Year, make and model of vehicles involved
- Names of everyone involved in the accident including witnesses
- Description of injuries
- Home, work and cell phone numbers
- Responding police department and accident report information
What can I expect from the claims process?
Once you have filed your claim, it will be assigned to a claims representative. They will contact you to answer questions, obtain any additional information needed and conduct an investigation.
How do I file a claim?