What information is helpful to have when I report a claim?
- Policy number
- Date, location and description of the loss
- Description of damaged property and injuries
- Steps taken to prevent further damage
- Names of everyone involved in the loss
- Home, work and cell phone numbers
What can I expect from the claims process?
Once you have filed your claim, it will be assigned a claims representative. They will contact you to answer questions, obtain any additional information needed and conduct an investigation.
How do I file a claim?
Need additional help reporting your claim?