Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance inside story blog logoIndiana Farm Bureau Insurance Inside Story Blog Logo

by Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance

What to Know Before You Rent: Insurance Edition


Did you know a landlord may require that tenants have renters insurance? When you begin looking for an apartment or house to rent, even if you’re in college moving into a Greek house, you should begin looking for renters insurance. Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance can help! 

So, what do you get if you have renters insurance through Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance?

  • We cover your personal property, such as your phone, laptop, furniture and other belongings in the event of a covered loss.
  • We cover additional living expenses if something happens to your current apartment or rental home like a fire, tornado damage, etc. and it is temporarily unfit to live in.
  • You can choose a limit of coverage that fits your needs.
  • A little rusty on insurance terms? Check out this article for a quick run-down of 7 Renters Insurance Words You Need to Know.


     At Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, we know you work hard for your things so, we want to ensure you get the coverage that meets your needs and gives you peace of mind – without draining your bank account.


    So, how can you make sure you have the peace of mind you deserve? Start with Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance and stop knocking on wood. Get your online quote today: