The Internship ProgramIf you are interested in a challenging, rewarding internship with a leading Indiana company, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance offers the right combination for an exciting learning opportunity.
We are proud to partner with Ball State University and Indiana State University to identify exceptional majors and minors for our internship program.
- Paid internships
- May through August program
- Job shadowing opportunities tailored to your specific interests
- Real world and hands-on experience working with a team of experts
- Networking with industry leaders
- Weekly professional development sessions to help prepare you for your career
- Free parking with 24 hour security
- On-site exercise facility
- On-site cafeteria
- Restaurants within walking distance
Meet Our InternsMany of our previous interns have enjoyed their experience with us. Hear what they have to say!
Indiana State University
Ball State University
Professional DevelopmentIndiana Farm Bureau Insurance provides weekly career workshops and off-site visits designed to assist you in your professional development.
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®
- Time Management
- Intro to Homeowner's Insurance
- Generational Diversity
- Insurance Institute of Indiana
- IDOI - Indiana Department of Insurance
- Indiana Statehouse Tour
- Farm Tour
- Field Underwriter Inspection
The career workshops and off-site visits listed above are subject to change.
How to Apply
- Click here to view available internships, apply, and submit a resume
When applying, please include your resume and a cover letter expressing your reasons for applying to our internship program
Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance is an equal opportunity employer
Ask me. I can help.
We get it. You're shopping around.
You’re not ready to talk to a real
person. But here’s the thing. Talking
to our agent will give you a more
accurate quote. And that’s how
we save people money: by getting
to know them better than a widget
(ours, or anyone else’s) ever could.