Why is Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance a great place to intern?
- Paid internships
- Work with managers and specialists
- Network with industry leaders
- Potential Career opportunities
If you are interested in a challenging, rewarding internship with a leading Indiana company, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance offers the right combination for an exciting learning opportunity.
EligibilityApplicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Completed at least two semesters of college education
- Be a current undergraduate or graduate student, or have just graduated in the spring immediately preceding the summer of the internship
- Be available to work full-time for the entire length of the internship
- Be legally able to work in the United States
- Successfully complete background and drug screening requirements
How to Apply?
- Click here to view available internships, apply, and submit a resume
When applying, please include your resume and a cover letter expressing your reasons for applying to our internship program
Click here to learn more about the program >>
Ask me. I can help.
We get it. You're shopping around.
You’re not ready to talk to a real
person. But here’s the thing. Talking
to our agent will give you a more
accurate quote. And that’s how
we save people money: by getting
to know them better than a widget
(ours, or anyone else’s) ever could.