Our inexpensive and comprehensive earthquake coverage can easily be added to an existing Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance policy or one of our local agents can assist you in setting up a new policy. Please contact a local agent for more details.
If we also write your Personal or Farm Umbrella Liability Policy you can save an additional 5% on your Automobile policy premium.
Introducing two NEW Homeowners discounts:Loyalty and Claims-Free
Click here to learn more about our discounts >>
Things to Do to Help Protect Your Property
- Complete the Home and Farm Property Inventory and store in a safe place, preferably in your safety deposit box.
- Record all serial numbers and keep them in a safe place with other valuables.
- Engrave your property with an identifying code or number that only you will know.
- If you are going to be away from your home for an extended period, notify your local law enforcement of your planned absence.
- Make sure your property has adequate lighting and safety systems, i.e., fire extinguishers, locks and fencing.
Be Prepared: Printable Home and Farm Property Inventory
Ask me. I can help.
We get it. You're shopping around.
You’re not ready to talk to a real
person. But here’s the thing. Talking
to our agent will give you a more
accurate quote. And that’s how
we save people money: by getting
to know them better than a widget
(ours, or anyone else’s) ever could.