The Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance Personal Auto PolicyThis policy is designed for private passenger automobiles, and pickups or vans with a gross vehicle weight rating of 12,000 lbs. or less. By endorsement, coverage may be extended to cover motor homes, motorcycles and other similar type vehicles, ATV's, dune buggies or golf carts. This policy is also used to provide physical damage on trailers.
Coverages available include:
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Physical Damage (Other than Collision and Collision)
- and Uninsured / Underinsured Motorists
In addition, numerous other endorsements are available.
Rates and Discounts
NEW: If we insure both your car and motorcycle, along with your home or farm, you could save an additional 18% on your motorcycle premium. Do you have a youthful driver in your home? Don't forget our new Youthful Driver discount. Ask your agent for details.
Learn more about Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance discounts.
What to do if you are involved in an automobile accident.
- Stop at once and investigate.
- Obtain first aid if anyone is injured.
- Contact nearest police or law enforcement agency.
- Get names and addresses of all witnesses.
- Do not admit responsibility for the accident.
- Give the name of your insurance company when asked but do not discuss policy coverages.
- Give your name, address, and license number to other persons involved as well as investigating police officers.
- Do not sign any statements or reports except official police reports and reports to Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance.
- Report the accident
Be Prepared: Printable Auto Accident Guide
New - Youthful Driver Discount
The commitment to safe driving begins at an early age. Youthful drivers have nearly four times as many accidents as older adults. These accidents are more likely to involve speeding and cause an increased amount of damage to vehicles than when older, more experienced drivers are behind the wheel. Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance has developed a Youthful Driver Discount Program to encourage young drivers to develop good driving habits and not become a statistic.
This program is open to any Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance insured between the ages of 16 and 24. The youthful driver must complete a program that includes topics on speeding, seatbelt use, drinking and drug use, cell phone use and texting to name a few.
Once enrollment is complete and requirements are met, the driver is eligible to receive the Youthful Driver Discount on the auto policy he or she is rated on.
Ask your local agent today if you or your youthful driver qualifies.
Ask me. I can help.
We get it. You're shopping around.
You’re not ready to talk to a real
person. But here’s the thing. Talking
to our agent will give you a more
accurate quote. And that’s how
we save people money: by getting
to know them better than a widget
(ours, or anyone else’s) ever could.