Contact your local agent today to learn more about coverage inclusions/exclusions and for a free quote.
Rates and Discounts
NEW: If we insure both your car and motorcycle, along with your home or farm, you could save an additional 18% on your motorcycle premium. Do you have a youthful driver in your home? Don't forget our new Youthful Driver discount. Ask your agent for details.
Learn more about Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance discounts.
What to do if you are involved in an automobile accident.
- Stop at once and investigate.
- Obtain first aid if anyone is injured.
- Contact nearest police or law enforcement agency.
- Get names and addresses of all witnesses.
- Do not admit responsibility for the accident.
- Give the name of your insurance company when asked but do not discuss policy coverages.
- Give your name, address, and license number to other persons involved as well as investigating police officers.
- Do not sign any statements or reports except official police reports and reports to Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance.
- Report the accident
Be Prepared: Printable Auto Accident Guide
Ask me. I can help.
We get it. You're shopping around.
You’re not ready to talk to a real
person. But here’s the thing. Talking
to our agent will give you a more
accurate quote. And that’s how
we save people money: by getting
to know them better than a widget
(ours, or anyone else’s) ever could.